POLICY PAGE | Spa Specifics
- Cancellation Policy: We understand that life happens and sometimes appointments need to be canceled. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, we ask that you let us know at least 24-hours in advance. Group cancellations of four or more require 72-hour notice. If these notification requirements are not met, you will be charged a fee of 50% of the full service price.
- Late Arrivals: Please note that your late arrival will determine the length of your treatment. Your service will end on time so the next guest is not delayed. Thank you for understanding.
- Gratuities: Gratuities are not included in the cost of your services. Four Moons Spa feels it is up to the discretion of our guests to determine the gratuity they wish to leave their service provider(s). The Spa industry average is 20% of the service.
- Age Requirements: Four Moons Spa offers an adult environment and does not offer services for children under ten years of age. A parent or guardian must be present or give signed consent for any treatments to a client below the age of eighteen. The only approved services are 30 or 60 minute services.
- A tranquil Space: Please keep in mind that Four Moons is a tranquil place, please help us maintain a peaceful environment when experiencing the property. For the relaxation, enjoyment and privacy of our guests, please speak softly during your time at the spa. Thank you for not speaking on cell phones, playing videos or music in common areas.
- Food & Drink Policy:
- Through the portal // Check-in at the Front desk:
- Using Gift Certificate to Book Appointment // You have to put a CC down